|If you don't know how install Photoshop follow the tutorial from this article
For this tutorial we are going to use the "Woman Covered Her Right Face With Pink Doughnut" by Karley Saagi, you can download a copy from the attachments on the bottom of this tutorial.
Using the action
- Once you follow the installation steps you can see the folder Cartoonize on your Actions Panel.
- Open the photo from this tutorial on Photoshop or use any other photography.
- From the Actions Panel select 01 - Cartoonize and press the play selection button.
- Now you need to wait a couple of seconds or minutes depending on your computer till the action finish to process the layers and the picture.
- Once the action finish you're going to end with a photo just like this, if you're using your own photo the finish can be different.
- If you feel that your photo have too many dark lines or detail lines, select the Lines layer and with your delete brush (E) with a Hardness of 100% remove all the lines from your photo that can make it look dirty.
At the end this is your paint, work with it, play with the results, every paint it's going to be different, just get fun with the action and experiment.